1. What are the names and specs of the characters you wish to have in Allegiance reborn? Please also include a link to armory and log out in the gear appropriate to the spec you are applying with.
Favill - Resto Shaman
2. Why do you spec the way you do and would you be open to suggestions from other Allegiance Reborn members in regards to your gear selection and spec? Please provide a link to the armory of your toon.
I gem and specc the way I do because i believe it the best way to maximize the potential of the spec benefiting in the best way it can for the raid and my healing output. I am always open to critism because i believe it is what makes you better and I am ALWAYS up for suggestions. My goal in this game is to make my character the best thing it can be for whatever i am doing.
3. When raiding, what mods do you use? why?
Shadowed Unit Frames
SL Data Txt
4. Are you wanting to join as a raider, casual, pvp'er or are still leveling? If you are applying as a raider are you able to make all the scheduled raid times?
I would like to join as a raider and i will most definitely be able to make raid times.
5. Would you consider yourself a casual, raider, or hardcore player? Casual players only play every now and then and don't get to raid much while raiders will make most raids but will require some nights off and may not make every raid. Hardcore players will make every raid no matter what. It is ok to say that you are in between two types.
I consider myself a hardcore player. I will average sometimes up to 10+ hours a day online trying to find ways to make my characters better. I have seen lots of endgame raiding on varies of characters in this game. Such raid kills as prenerf Kael'thas, BT, and up to Brutallus in Sunwell. I always come to raids prepared with Flasks, Elixirs, and appropriate foods depending on the fights rather it is mana extensive or a means or heavy healing output.
6. Why do you want to be a member of Allegiance Reborn?
I want to become a member of Allegiance Reborn to meet to players and grow and learn with them while raiding and create those memories in this game that make it so fun. Everyone remembers those nerd screams on huge boss kills amaright?!
7. Tell us about yourself i.e. Name, age, sex, location, occupation, hobbies and what you think you can bring to the guild?
Well to start off my name is Andrew. I live in Hot Springs, Arkansas (Yes, i am surrounded by rednecks all around). I am male and i am currently a sophomore in college. I compete in Division I Track and Field also so pretty much WoW and Track and Field are my life. o and i am 19 years of age! I believe a can bring a solid player and a positive upbeat attitude to this guild and i bet i can make someone laugh every now and then. I am pretty random at times!
8. Your gaming history? How long have you played wow and how did you get into the game and do you play any other games?
I have played wow since the start of the TBC were i played a Holy Paladin and experienced most of the raiding content it had to offer. I alway was a Duelist in S3/S4 season as a Ret Paladin hitting 2400+ multiple times with varies of comps. I also frequent games such as CoD and League of Leagues (Veigar is a PimP).
9. I understand once accepted in the guild I will be required to read Rules and Guidelines on Allegiance Reborn forums.