1. What are the names and specs of the characters you wish to have in Allegiance reborn? Please also include a link to armory and log out in the gear appropriate to the spec you are applying with.
Just my main, Craeus.
Here is my preferred spec Enhance:
2. Why do you spec the way you do and would you be open to suggestions from other Allegiance Reborn members in regards to your gear selection and spec? Please provide a link to the armory of your toon.
I've always been attracted to the role of DPS. I enjoy the level of friendly, and easily comparable, competition of other DPS classes. I feel it is the most exciting and fun way of helping in raids. Oh, and why stand back in a corner and cast Lightning Bolt if I can be up in a boss' face unleashing some Windfury?
Armory link (again):
3. When raiding, what mods do you use? why?
Omen - Watch threat being generated. Bad DPS pull aggro. I try to not be bad
Bartender - I like having my bars customized for more screen real estate. If I can't see the bad, how am I supposed to avoid it?
X-Perl - Please see Bartender :-P
NugComboPts - Easy tracking of Maelstrom stacks for optimal damage.
TotemTimers - EVERY shaman should have this.
DBM - Because I don't like to be bad... DBM minimizes mistakes made in raids.
HealBot - Makes resto healing simple and efficient.
4. Are you able to make all the scheduled raid times?
I'm a college student and my schedule is never the same 2 weeks in a row. I have no classes during the scheduled raid time, and am willing to set aside a few hours a week to raid.
5. Would you consider yourself a casual, raider, or hardcore player?
By your definition I find myself to be a raider. In expansions past, I have rarely missed a raid time (albeit, I wasn't in college at the time) but I feel I could not classify myself as "hardcore".
6. Why do you want to be a member of Allegiance Reborn?
You guys have always done good progression raiding, and your guild has been around a while. I enjoy structure, and fairness, and have seen these qualities represented in your members.
7. Tell us about yourself i.e. Name, age, sex, location, occupation, hobbies and what you think you can bring to the guild?
Name's Wes. I am a 20 y.o. Music Education major. I enjoy motorcycling, working out, candles at bath time, and long walks on the beach. I feel I could bring competent DPS to your raids as well as understanding and positive attitudes.
8. Your gaming history? How long have you played wow and how did you get into the game and do you play any other games?
Gaming history huh... Well Link is my man. I had a crush on Samus since I can remember. Kirby always wins in SSBros. I've been playing wow since about halfway through the BC expansion. Maybe about 3 years now?
9. I understand once accepted in the guild I will be required to read Rules and Guidelines on Allegiance Reborn forums.
Check and check.