1. What are the names and specs of the characters you wish to have in Allegiance reborn? Please also include a link to armory and log out in the gear appropriate to the spec you are applying with.
Sarvitira, a Enhance/resto shammy [hxxp://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/sarvitira/simple] - should have resto up 348ivl on resto around 336 for enhance. As to a preference resto over Enhance but i'm comfortable with either.
- replace xx with tt for the link
2. Why do you spec the way you do and would you be open to suggestions from other Allegiance Reborn members in regards to your gear selection and spec? Please provide a link to the armory of your toon.
Resto for group work/raid, enhance for questing/grouping. I have never raided with enhance. As to criticism, I have no problem as long as its constructive.
3. When raiding, what mods do you use? why?
As i've only played with resto in a raid, decursive - Omen - Deadly Boss Mods. These each have their own reasons for use and are pretty self-explanatory
Decursive - magic effects suck they gotta come off. Omen - healer getting aggro is not bueno. DBM - timers and such always help
4. Are you wanting to join as a raider, casual, pvp'er or are still leveling? If you are applying as a raider are you able to make all the scheduled raid times?
Raider/casual. As I work nights 3 nights a week i'm limited from playing on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
5. Would you consider yourself a casual, raider, or hardcore player? Casual players only play every now and then and don't get to raid much while raiders will make most raids but will require some nights off and may not make every raid. Hardcore players will make every raid no matter what. It is ok to say that you are in between two types.
I'd pick a range from casual to raider. As I've said I'm limited in the number of regular raids I can attend.
6. Why do you want to be a member of Allegiance Reborn?
Friends are looking to join to raid with other friends and I wanted to come and help. - or got dragged along to hang with Lothair. Whichever comes first.
7. Tell us about yourself i.e. Name, age, sex, location, occupation, hobbies and what you think you can bring to the guild?
Rob S., Age 27 Male. I live in Louisiana and work at a TV production/cable internet provider in the control room for local programming. As to hobbies, ... I'm an anime n manga nerd thats about the size of it.
What can I bring the guild? ...tomfoolery, stoic comments...random nerd moments things like that. And a general practice of failing at a strategy once before getting it right brought on by far too many times watching a group go bad because someone isn't paying attention to chat.
8. Your gaming history? How long have you played wow and how did you get into the game and do you play any other games?
I've been playing video games since middle school, including games like everquest and ragnarok online. Though for wow about 1 and a half years. I don't really play any other online games but I am pretty active on my ps3.
I have read the rules by proxy and they are particularly easy to understand.