Allegiance Reborn of Azgalor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allegiance Reborn's Guild forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  DKP  Log inLog in  

Lianthe's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tialla77

Lianthe's Application Empty
PostSubject: Lianthe's Application   Lianthe's Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Transferred from Velen I am a friend of a friend of Lothair, name was changed to Lianthe. I am Spec'd as shadow priest and am most comfortable with that spec. I have some updating to do on enchants and such but am in the process of graduating from college in the next two weeks so real life is a priority atm.

I am spec'd for dps and am fully open to changing if it will improve my dps. Also I am not spec'd with a view towards pvp but can adapt to that in the near future.

Right now i am using recount to track my dps omen to keep an eye on my aggro dbm for deadly boss mobby reasons. Also Face melter to make sure i keep my dots going without gaps.

Right now i am very casual because of the previously mentioned school issue. Generally i am somewhere between casual and raider.

I was told to transfer to this server and sign up by someone who was told to by Lothair. Plus I wanted to get a chance to raid with a guild whose average age was more than 13.

Presently due to lack of time and funds WoW is the only game i am playing. However i have played several other games and have been playing wow on and off for the last 4 years.

I have already read the rules. Smile

Back to top Go down
tialla77

PostSubject: Lianthe's app link   Lianthe's Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:23 pm

hxxp://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/lianora/advanced

Sorry the link didn't work the first time.
Back to top Go down
Syisha
Ultra Mega Nub
Ultra Mega Nub
Syisha

PostSubject: Re: Lianthe's Application   Lianthe's Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Friends are always welcome. Make sure you see myself or any officer in guild for an invite. Also please create an account on this site to keep up with any events or if you ever want to sign up for a raid.

Raids atm are a bit different we are trying to get a regular 25man going each week and we also have two ten mans running different days of the week. I can't always promise a raid spot but we can see what we can do.

Welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lianthe's Application   Lianthe's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lianthe's Application
Page 1 of 1