1. What are the names and specs of the characters you wish to have in Allegiance reborn? Please also include a link to armory and log out in the gear appropriate to the spec you are applying with.
walkinghead mainspec shadow holy offed
2. Why do you spec the way you do and would you be open to suggestions from other Allegiance Reborn members in regards to your gear selection and spec? Please provide a link to the armory of your toon.
im open to suggestions but i think im good =P
3. When raiding, what mods do you use? why?
just shadowtimers running basic wow ui for now dont like the new xpearl
4. Are you wanting to join as a raider, casual, pvp'er or are still leveling? If you are applying as a raider are you able to make all the scheduled raid times?
raider i can only make 3/4 or raids regaurdless of the schedule as i work a swing shift.. ill be sure to keep u updated if i have to miss any
5. Would you consider yourself a casual, raider, or hardcore player? Casual players only play every now and then and don't get to raid much while raiders will make most raids but will require some nights off and may not make every raid. Hardcore players will make every raid no matter what. It is ok to say that you are in between two types.
ive always been a hardcore in the past but according to ur definition im a raider.. i raided with SB in wotlk and RD in BC and late vanilla
6. Why do you want to be a member of Allegiance Reborn?
looking for a raid slot in a guild where im not 40% of the dps in a 10man lol
7. Tell us about yourself i.e. Name, age, sex, location, occupation, hobbies and what you think you can bring to the guild?
names louis in cleveland ohio im a 30 year old electrical engineer former marine corpes gunny im a helper by nature have been a very high officer in a few guilds led alot of raids, im patient and know how to play/spec/gear all toons, just a good dude =P
8. Your gaming history? How long have you played wow and how did you get into the game and do you play any other games?
ive played wow since origional beta with a year hyatus or so after toc was released till a couple moths ago... thought the game was getting way too easy, i played eq1 for 4 years before that
9. I understand once accepted in the guild I will be required to read Rules and Guidelines on Allegiance Reborn forums.