1. What are the names and specs of the characters you wish to have in Allegiance reborn? Please also include a link to armory and log out in the gear appropriate to the spec you are applying with.
As of right now Cebastian, MM/Surv Huntard.
I have 2 85's(lock/druid) on horde, one in it's a trap and the other zero tolerance. I also have an 80 DK/Pal/Priest/Sham/Rog/Mag). I know almost every class, played since classic(i have mini diablo edit.) Anyways willing to help on any class if needed.
2. Why do you spec the way you do and would you be open to suggestions from other Allegiance Reborn members in regards to your gear selection and spec? Please provide a link to the armory of your toon.
of course, i'm on broadband right now for about another month then i'll be back to cable. So basically what i'm trying to explain is i'm okay with raiding however i am not looking for a main spot just because of my unreliable connection(indiana ftl) however in a few months ill be more than happy to take on the role. So for now, I'm willing to do whatever makes me a better player to any of my classes, however i haven't went out of my way to look up things (ejerks) and study sheets like i did in wotlk. When i have cable ill be doing that again.
3. When raiding, what mods do you use? why?
DBM - raid awareness
recount - to provide myself feedback on how im doing each fight in whatever role i'm on.
xperl - to customize raid layout
bartender - more customization
4. Are you wanting to join as a raider, casual, pvp'er or are still leveling? If you are applying as a raider are you able to make all the scheduled raid times?
as for now casual, i'll pvp and raid as and if needed however i can't commit to a schedule until my i move.
5. Would you consider yourself a casual, raider, or hardcore player? Casual players only play every now and then and don't get to raid much while raiders will make most raids but will require some nights off and may not make every raid. Hardcore players will make every raid no matter what. It is ok to say that you are in between two types.
hardcore raider, i'm willing to drive to my father's house who has cable so i can provide perfect connection to pewpew in raids, i just dont wana be doing it more than twice a week. 40mile round trip in a wrangler = no gas.
6. Why do you want to be a member of Allegiance Reborn?
meh, im new to ally i wana lvl another pally 1-85 ally I dont know much about many of the guilds on ally but if im needed i'd love to contribute. I'm just lookin for an atmosphere of guys who aren't arrogant idiots that i can enjoy playin with.
7. Tell us about yourself i.e. Name, age, sex, location, occupation, hobbies and what you think you can bring to the guild?
Justin, 20, male, indiana(states) work for my dad.. uhh hobbies wise i just spend time with my fiance and daughter. used to be a big paintballer but meh ive moved on. I know i can bring a knowledgable player who easily topped any meter he was measured on in icc or any end game raid thru wotlk. I know almost everything about every class. I have a toon for every profession. My hunter is maxxed LW/Skin. . usually pushin 12-25k in raids depending on fights w/ 1500 avg ms.
8. Your gaming history? How long have you played wow and how did you get into the game and do you play any other games? Like i said, collector's edition original. played all the diablo and tft but nothing mmorpg
9. I understand once accepted in the guild I will be required to read Rules and Guidelines on Allegiance Reborn forums.