Allegiance Reborn of Azgalor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allegiance Reborn's Guild forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  DKP  Log inLog in  

Spearchukr Application - 85 MM Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spearchu

Spearchukr Application - 85 MM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Spearchukr Application - 85 MM Hunter   Spearchukr Application - 85 MM Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:08 pm

1. What are the names and specs of the characters you wish to have in Allegiance reborn? Please also include a link to armory and log out in the gear appropriate to the spec you are applying with.

Spearchukr 85 MM Hunter / BM Off-spec

2. Why do you spec the way you do and would you be open to suggestions from other Allegiance Reborn members in regards to your gear selection and spec? Please provide a link to the armory of your toon.

I feel it fits my playing style the best and i know how the rotation works.
Im always open to criticism.

3. When raiding, what mods do you use? why?

DBM. Makes it easier to know when things change or when certain abilities are coming.

4. Are you able to make all the scheduled raid times?

The majority of the time, yes.

5. Would you consider yourself a casual, raider, or hardcore player? Casual players only play every now and then and don't get to raid much while raiders will make most raids but will require some nights off and may not make every raid. Hardcore players will make every raid no matter what. It is ok to say that you are in between two types.

Raider

6. Why do you want to be a member of Allegiance Reborn?

Want to be in a good guild that raids. Ive also got friends in the guild already.

7. Tell us about yourself i.e. Name, age, sex, location, occupation, hobbies and what you think you can bring to the guild?

Will, 23, Texas, Student, Music and sports. Im a consistently solid player who knows his toons very well. have lots of maxed profs on other toons as well.

8. Your gaming history? How long have you played wow and how did you get into the game and do you play any other games?

Played since vanilla when a lot of my friends got it. Play xbox here and there.

9. I understand once accepted in the guild I will be required to read Rules and Guidelines on Allegiance Reborn forums.

/agree
Back to top Go down
Syisha
Ultra Mega Nub
Ultra Mega Nub
Syisha

Spearchukr Application - 85 MM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spearchukr Application - 85 MM Hunter   Spearchukr Application - 85 MM Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Sorry for the delay, been having some computer problems. We currently run two ten man raids and while I know one is full the other sometimes has to fill in a spot or so. I can't promise a full time spot at the moment, but if you are still wanting to join, just see myself, Sweetdragon, or Eido for an invite and I will see what can be done. Also if you do decide to join us please create an account on this site and I will get it up and going for you.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down

Spearchukr Application - 85 MM Hunter
Page 1 of 1