1. What are the names and specs of the characters you wish to have in Allegiance Reborn? Please also include a link to armory and log out in the gear appropriate to the spec you are applying with.
Item Level: 350
2. Why do you spec the way you do and would you be open to suggestions from other Allegiance Reborn members in regards to your gear selection and spec? Please provide a link to the armory of your toon.
-I have heard that the assasination spec can output the highest dps of the specs. I used to be specced subtely until I hit lvl 85, which consisted of a lot of burst damage, but it hasn't compared to my output as assination. (see above for my linked armory)
-I'm always open for helpful criticism from others. By learning more about my gear/spec I'm able to improve my perfomance. This in turn helps all my other teammates when raiding, questing, or just kicking butt.
3. When raiding, what mods do you use? why?
-I haven't done a whole lot of raiding in the cataclysm series yet. I have been in a few unsuccessful BoT runs, and have also done BH numerous times. When I do raid, I use dbm, because it helps with CD for boss abilities that I am able to interupt. DBM is also helpful because it almost tells you what to do in some cases. I also use ventrillo when required (but am currently micless). I was not aware of omen until I seen the requirement here for raiding, and I am willing to download that.
4. Are you able to make all the scheduled raid times?
-The raid times are good. However, as a student in university, there may be some times that I cannot make it. Plenty of notice will be given as I know when most of my course material is due.
5. Would you consider yourself a casual, raider, or hardcore player? Casual players only play every now and then and don't get to raid much while raiders will make most raids but will require some nights off and may not make every raid. Hardcore players will make every raid no matter what. It is ok to say that you are in between two types.
-it's kind of difficult for me to say, but I think I'd consider myself between a hardcore player and raider. I put a lot of time into this game but haven't been in a guild who raids. If given the opportunity to raid, I believe it will push me more towards hardcore player.
6. Why do you want to be a member of Allegiance Reborn?
-I noticed from your class requirements that Rogues are of high priority for you guys. As a rogue (born and raised), I will prove to be of great use to you. The benefits and perks of being in a guild of such high stature are benefitial to me as well.
7. Tell us about yourself i.e. Name, age, sex, location, occupation, hobbies and what you think you can bring to the guild?
-My name is Ray. I'm 22 years old (male) and currently live in Newfoundland. I'm studying engineering. My hobbies consist of WoW, getting drunk, and lots of exercise (rarely at the same time). My characters ilvl is 350 and can put out some very good dps. I'm also a very quick learner, so although I haven't been doing many raids recently, I can pick up on them quickly by watching videos online, and by eharing what raid leaders have to say.
8. Your gaming history? How long have you played wow and how did you get into the game and do you play any other games?
-I have played WoW back in vanilla for about a year, but quit when the BC expansion came out. I haven't played again until cataclysm was released, and then I pickud up all the expansions and started from scratch. Since I got back into WoW, I haven't been playing any other video games. I compete to be the best, so once I start, I can't stop until I am. However, I will not place myself on a higher pedastal than other more experienced players.
9. I understand once accepted in the guild I will be required to read Rules and Guidelines on Allegiance Reborn forums.
-Yes I agree