Allegiance Reborn of Azgalor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allegiance Reborn's Guild forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  DKP  Log inLog in  

Dopeyo - Druid Boomkin/Tank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dopeyo

Dopeyo - Druid Boomkin/Tank Empty
PostSubject: Dopeyo - Druid Boomkin/Tank   Dopeyo - Druid Boomkin/Tank Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:46 pm

1. What are the names and specs of the characters you wish to have in Allegiance reborn? Please also include a link to armory and log out in the gear appropriate to the spec you are applying with.

My Main Dopeyo

2. Why do you spec the way you do and would you be open to suggestions from other Allegiance Reborn members in regards to your gear selection and spec? Please provide a link to the armory of your toon.

I like to dps or tank. I have always tryed to find if i am doing something wrong I want some on to tell me, i also want in put on what i can do to max my dps out.

3. When raiding, what mods do you use? why?

x-perl
DBM
Omen
Recount

4. Are you able to make all the scheduled raid times?

I will make it, unless work keeps me longer I work in a call center for apple.

5. Would you consider yourself a casual, raider, or hardcore player? Casual players only play every now and then and don't get to raid much while raiders will make most raids but will require some nights off and may not make every raid. Hardcore players will make every raid no matter what. It is ok to say that you are in between two types.

I have always been a Hardcore Raider thats all I want to do. But I will say this my Family will come first over the game, and like I said I will be their unless I am caught up at work.

6. Why do you want to be a member of Allegiance Reborn?

I have an Real Life friend in yalls guild

7. Tell us about yourself i.e. Name, age, sex, location, occupation, hobbies and what you think you can bring to the guild?

My name is Thomas I am 21 years old male, I live in NC. My Hobbies are Rebuilding computer's and playing wow with my friends. and hanging out with others out side of the game.

8. Your gaming history? How long have you played wow and how did you get into the game and do you play any other games?

I have played wow from when it first came out, I do play some other games but wow is my all time game.

9. I understand once accepted in the guild I will be required to read Rules and Guidelines on Allegiance Reborn forums.

Yes I do understand the guidelines, and i accepted them.
Back to top Go down
ylera
Nub
Nub
ylera

PostSubject: Re: Dopeyo - Druid Boomkin/Tank   Dopeyo - Druid Boomkin/Tank Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:52 pm

hes a cool guy. I met him through a mutual friend.

He usually comes to me for boomkin advice and is an eager learner. He plays well with others and is overall a good player. would b a great addition. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/elias.galvan00
Syisha
Ultra Mega Nub
Ultra Mega Nub
Syisha

PostSubject: Re: Dopeyo - Druid Boomkin/Tank   Dopeyo - Druid Boomkin/Tank Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Any friend of the crit chicken's is a friend of ours. Whenever you are online next time just whisper me or any other officer for a invite. Also please make sure to create an account on the site and I will get it approved the moment I get the email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dopeyo - Druid Boomkin/Tank   Dopeyo - Druid Boomkin/Tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dopeyo - Druid Boomkin/Tank
Page 1 of 1