:: Character Profile :
- Raiding Spec:
:: Offspec :
- Prot, because I like to tank occasionally. Not well geared enough for it though.
:: Armory :
:: Raid Availability :
- I am very active, so if I am needed I will be there for sure.
:: Raid Content Experience :
- Everything below Cataclysm, I haven't raided in Cataclysm yet.
:: Internet :
- My internet is very stable(5Mb Connection), but it's not 100% safe of disconnects, nobody's is. You can't control the weather or what your IP is up to. It is very
rare for me to the D/C but it does happen. Just common sense.
:: User Interface :
- I am very particular with my UI.
1: img84.imageshack.us/img84/5993/40285231.jpg | This is everything unlocked so you can see how everything looks.
2: img84.imageshack.us/img84/5993/40285231.jpg | This is the way I see it, most of what you saw on "1" is hidden, because I like to see what's in front of me.
:: WoW History :
- I started playing this game when Blackrock Mountain was still a 40 man raid and Leroy was a name worth mentioning. Good ol' times. I started as a Rogue, leveled up until 60 then fell in love with Paladins(Healer), leveled one up to 60 and became a hardcore raider cleaning up all the dungeons including AQ40. Burning Crusade came, I re-rolled Warrior and became a PvP freak
. Got over 2k in Season 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 running 2vs2 Paladin/Warrior. Wrath of the Lich King came out and re-rolled Death Knight, I was amazed by how overpower they were. I ended up becoming a hardcore raider with my Death Knight as well, but finally got tired of it. Now i am back to my good ol' Warrior, I just don't see myself playing anything other than Warriors, they are just my favorite.
:: Guild History :
- Back in the day I was part of <Faith>
, we were the best PvE guild on Shadowmoon
. I moved to many servers after that, settling down here in Azgalor
. I was horde, I was member of <Jukebox>
, we had a very solid 25-man and the best 10-man on this server which I was part of it. First to beat Ulduar 10 and first to do ToC 10(Heroic) without anyone dieng. It was fun until we merged with another guild because of the lack of raiders(Everybody was quitting because of RL issues and what not). We then became <garbage>
, terrible name I know, I was against it but oh well you gotta go where your guild mates go right. We raided for a while and then because of Cataclysm most of them stopped showing for raids until we ended up disbading.
:: About Me :
- My name is Doug, 25 years old, very laid back, I try to keep it to myself. I like the saying "Too many chiefs and not enough Indians" so I only talk on vent when necessary. I can get a little too competitive sometimes. I like to be the best or among the best. My nationality is Brazilian and I am living in Brazil at the moment and it's freakish hot down here(35ºC outside, 95ºF for those that go by Fahrenheit) as I type this application. I am Very loyal and I know how to follow/give orders if necessary, generally I am a nice person to be around to. I love UFC(Random factoid). Unfortunately I don't know anyone in this guild.
:: Extra :
- I want to join the Guild as a PvPer and the occasional filler for raids only if needed
. I would not want to take spots from the regular crowd. I am more interested in the social aspect of it. Another thing I have to mention is that I am a 3 people package: Me my Sister and my Girlfriend. We play together so I wouldn't join the guild without them. My sister is a 85 Shaman(Healer) and my Girlfriend is leveling a Warrior at the moment. We just want a cool guild to be in, maybe kick some horde ass together, we are very loyal
PS: Sorry for not following your template. I kind of made it my own.